April 25, 2010

Running for Life

  I am so fortunate to live in such a vibrant, active, lively city as Boston.  Last week was one of the biggest days in my city, the Boston Marathon, and the city was buzzing with excitement!  I did my part to support all of the inspiring runners and the wonderful causes they run for by helping out with a beautiful event called Running For Life.  Ed Rocha and Brian Holliday, two of the runners, were kind enough to invite me to help host their kickoff party and auction before the big day.  The night raised money for The Boston Living Center, New England's largest HIV/AIDS community and resource center.  I truly enjoyed learning more about the Living Center, meeting some of it's members as well as tons of runners!  It was such a fun night and even better because my directors Laurie and Anthony and my stylist and friend Neil joined me as well!  I had such a great night with some of my favorite people and my new friends Ed & Brian!  Congrats to everyone who ran the marathon.  It was truly inspiring!