June 21, 2010

StyleBoston Adventure

  Since Miss USA is over I am busier than ever back at work with StyleBoston!  We have been working so hard to find the best adventures, events, new restaraunts, openings and uniques things for our viewers to enjoy this summer in New England!  We've been shooting non-stop and have some amazing segments coming up this month!  One of my shoots last week was unique because I was able to have one of my closest friends and Miss Vermont USA, Nydelis, join me as a co-host!
  Nydelis and I along with the entire StyleBoston team spent an entire day shooting on the gorgeous Boston Harbor!  Flagship Adventures, an amazing company, that does boat tours, whale watching tours and island adventures hosted us for the day and showed us a different side of Beantown.  We spent the day on their gorgeous boats, cruising from island to island and learning all about the historic islands and harbors.  As the gorgeous New England weather heats up I recommend Flagship Adventures to anyone looking for a day of fun, sun and a unique summer experience!  Tune into NECN next Wednesday at 7:30p.m. to see Nydelis and I as we head out on the water! :)