June 21, 2010

American Girl Day :)

  My favorites times as Miss Mass are when I get to do events with children :)  This weekend I had such a fun Friday night with 10 of the most adorable little girls!  A few months ago St. Jude's hospital hosted a charity event and auctioned off a day at American Girl with Miss Mass so this weekend I got to spend the day at my new friend Izzy's 10th Birthday Party :)  The girls and their mom's were sooo sweet and I didn't want to leave!  I am convinced that we have 10 future Miss Mass contestant's on our hands :) They were so sweet asking me tons of questions about the pageants and how I achieved my goal.  I loved spending the night with them and invited Izzy to come to my pageant in November.  It was a wonderful evening and being around the girls and being able to motivate them to go for their dreams reminded me why I love my job so much!  Happy 10th Birthday Izzy! xo