October 22, 2010

Journey Forward

I recently participated in the Journey Forward Celebrity Bowling event.  Aaron and I went out to Kings at Legacy Place for a great night of bowling, fashion and fun!  Journey Forward is an amazing non-profit organization dedicated to bettering the lives of those who have suffered a Spinal Cord injury through an intense exercise and rehab program.  Dan Cummings, the founder of Journey Forward, is one of the nicest most inspirational guys you'll meet and motivated by his own story of spinal cord injury and comeback  he started this organization to help others who face such life altering challenging experiences.  Some great people came out for the event including local athletes, Christopher Knight of the Brady Brunch and I was especially excited to meet my dad's former hockey teammate and class act guy Ray Bourque.  It was a great night with wonderful people!  To learn more about Journey Forward go to http://www.journey-forward.org/






 I