June 6, 2010

Fitness Seminar




  While preparing for Miss USA the gym became my second home, but thanks to one of my closest friends and my amazing trainer Katie Boyd I didn't mind one bit :)  This year Katie opened up her brand new gym which caters to women with a focus on her pageant girls.  I couldn't have asked for a more inspiring and motivating environment to spend my hundreds of hours training for Miss USA.  Katie not only helped me be physically ready for the pageant and for the swimsuit competition, but she helped me prepare mentally as well.  I owe so much to her and wouldn't have been able to reach my fitness goal without her never ending support and butt kicking :)

  This Saturday from 10-1pm Katie and I are putting on a fitness seminar for anyone who is interested in competing this year or anyone who just wanted to get a head start on a healthy summer!  Everyone is invited and I especially encourage anyone gearing up for their state pageants!  As sad as it makes me to say it, November will be here before you know it and a new Miss Massachusetts USA will be crowned!  So do everything in your power to achieve your fitness goals and get started now!